Tuesday, January 29, 2013

If you suddenly became rich, how would you spend your time?

Personally, I would spend it counting my money. Haha, or not! If I suddenly became rich, I would sponsor multiple Compassion Kids.

Compassion International is a really neat organization where you can send $38 to Compassion and then that hand-picked child has meals, clothes, and anything else he/she might need for an entire month. For only 38 dollars



Through Compassion International, you can also send money to buy things like chickens for a family or a net to block malaria-carrying mosquitoes. YOu can protect women from being abused. YOU can do all of this.

Compassion International Website

YOU can make a change. 

So, if I suddenly became rich, I would spend my time and money caring for these children, writing to these kids. Showing the Love of Jesus to these kids. What would you do?


- Bored Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment